Credit Card Level 1 Support Representative (100% Remote) (Full Service Credit Cards - FiServ/FD Platform) - Contract to Hire
- Job Title
- Credit Card Level 1 Support Representative (100% Remote) (Full Service Credit Cards - FiServ/FD Platform) - Contract to Hire
- Job ID
- Omaha, NE 68154
- Other Location
Title: Credit Card Level 1 Support Representative (100% Remote) (Full Service Credit Cards - FiServ/FD Platform)
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Our Full Service Credit Team is seeking a Credit Card Technical Support Representative to join our team. The Card Support Technical Representative is Client Facing and supports Financial Institutions by Support tickets, emails and phone calls.
- Must have at least 2 years work experience supporting Full Service Credit Cards and at least 5 years of experience supporting Financial Institutions.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree
- Background in Visa/MasterCard supporting Issuers
- Experience Supporting Commercial Credit Card platforms
- Experience on FiServ/First Data Omaha Platform
- Provides level one troubleshooting and uses support tools to identify or recreate customer issues
- Accurately assesses the customer's product issue or problem. Asks the user well thought out or detailed questions and carefully listens to the user's response to fully comprehend the need, product issue, and best avenue for resolving the problem
- Researches customer problems/issues to increase personal knowledge and familiarity with the supported product and to provide the highest level of support possible. Keeps current on most recent changes and/or upgrades
- Identifies and resolves application and service issues and any other questions that may arise. Answers general application questions.
- Provides appropriate personnel a precise understanding of user's issues when the problem needs to be escalated to a higher level.
- Works on non-complex to moderately complex projects and exercises judgement within defined procedures and practices
- Monitors incoming cases and emails and resolves in accordance with Service Level Standards (SLS). Uses available support tools to assist the customer and/or recreate the issue
- Participates in training programs to continuously improve product knowledge and service skills
- Work with product install team, technical support, and other Support Teams.