- Job Title
- Sr. QA
- Job ID
- Nashville, TN 37221
- Other Location
FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB:
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Self-motivated, and team player
- Provides technical leadership on all assigned projects to ensure delivery of valuable solutions in alignment with business needs, automation platform architecture, and overall SDLC. This includes understanding business requirements, adhering to QA best practices and standards, recommending technical direction, monitoring testing efforts, resolving technical issues, making technical decisions, and supporting deployment of the product.
- Develop, coordinate and execute detailed QA and UAT test plans/data/cases for user acceptance testing based on the company’s agile methodology standards.
- Develop and maintain automation testing.
- Define and maintain testing standards and methodologies.
- Maintain the TST/QA environment in conjunction with the company’s Infrastructure resources.
- Participate in all aspects of the company’s software development methodology: define, develop, and deploy.
- Prepare training materials, conduct user training, and maintain system documentation.
- Provide regular verbal and written status reports to management.
- Participate in multiple, concurrent projects of varying sizes and complexities.
- Participate in technical logic and design discussions.
- Create, maintain, and present technical documentation for/to various audiences.
- Coordinate application bug tracking system and process.
- Insure the completeness of all required documentation.
- Review applications for adherence to business requirements.
- Perform other related job duties as needed.
- Supports our Core Values and cultivates a culture of diversity and inclusion.
POSITION QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree or higher (Computer Science, Information Technology, Business or Math) or equivalent industry experience.
- Seven plus (7+) years experience analyzing, documenting, and testing application requirements based complex business, technical, and operational needs.
- Experience with Automated Testing in UFT or similar tool.
- Experience working with agile methodologies.
- Experience with Change Control Processes.
- Scrum is especially preferred.
- Proficient using MS Visio or similar software.
- Excellent understanding of flowcharting, unit testing, entity relationships, schema analysis, definition & documentation, and troubleshooting.
- Excellent understanding of and hands-on experience with design and development best practices. Familiarity with user operating systems and web browsers.