- Job Title
- Job ID
- Philadelphia, PA 19192
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
The engineer’s primary focus is on supporting efforts for HL7 FHIR APIs. We are a dynamic team using an agile methodology and delivering solutions primarily in a cloud environment. A successful candidate in this role should:
- Competent with following AWS services: S3, Cognito, Lambda, API Gateway, GLUE
- Has worked with TypeScript or a language that utilizes static typing and understand the advantages and disadvantages
- Should have extensive production experience providing back-end solutions with NodeJS in self-hosted and cloud-hosted environments
- Ideal candidate should be able to discuss internals of NodeJS such as the event loop, asynchronous programming, streams, and node ecosystem concerns (i.e. versioning and deployment)
- Frameworks: Candidate should have extensive experience with some form of server-side Node framework - e.g. Express.js, Koa, etc. Bonus if candidate has experience using NestJS.
- RESTful API's
- Ideal candidate has extensively worked with public RESTful interfaces and can describe the tenets of REST, compare REST to SOAP, and describe REST best practices
- Ideal candidate understands the tenets of protecting client data in motion and at rest as well as different techniques for authenticating and authorizing clients / consumers of service data.
- Ideal candidate has performed primary product development with GIT based source control solutions (Github, Gitlab, etc)
- Ideal candidate should understand concepts such as rebasing, squashing, cherry picking, and tagging.
- Test Automation Tools
- Ideal candidate has worked with Functional and Unit test based frameworks to develop automated tests (Jest, Mocha, Jasmine, Cypress, Protractor, etc)