- Job Title
- DevOps Engineer
- Job ID
- Nashville, TN 37228
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a Nashville based client in their search for a DevOps Engineer. This is a long term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
This is a role for an experienced DevOps engineer that can partner with software delivery teams to build release pipelines and orchestrate dynamic environments.
- Design and implement CI/CD pipelines
- Provide technical guidance on solid DevOps practices
- Develop self-service processes and tools for delivery teams
- Collaborate with delivery teams to utilize container best practices
- CI/CD Pipelines: Octopus Deploy/uDeploy
- Automation of QA/QE: Selenium/TestComplete
- Configuration Management: Ansible Tower
- Building containerized applications: OpenShift/Kubernetes/Docker/Helm
- Cloud Computing: Azure/AWS
- Build automation: Jenkins/TFS
- Automation of data components: MS SQL DB/Teradata/Postgres
- Automation of integration and reporting services: SSIS/SSRS/Tableau