Senior Salesforce Developer
- Job Title
- Senior Salesforce Developer
- Job ID
- Philadelphia, PA 19192
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a Philadelphia based client in their search for a Senior Salesforce Developer. This is a long term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Design, develop, implement, configure, maintain, administer, and integrate solutions on Salesforce Lightning Cloud platform.
- Deliver highly-scalable, extensible, and easy-to-maintain solutions for end-users of the Salesforce platform.
- Lightning framework experience
- Salesforce.com developer toolkit including Force.com Apex Classes , Controllers and Triggers, Visualforce
- Salesforce configuration and tools such as Workflow, Validation rule, Process Builder, Communities.
- Calling/integrating with SOAP/REST APIs, including Bulk APIs
- Interfacing with Business and Technical teams to analyze and develop requirements, create technical architecture to meet business needs, and resolve technical issues
- Strong communication skills are a must.
- Debugging event driven web applications
- Mulesoft Anypoint Studio and related Mulesoft technologies is a plus
- Programming experience in any of the following languages, Java, C# (or .net core/Asp.net), Python or Scala is a plus