Business Analyst (Credit Card Products/Processing System Implementations) – 100% Remote - Contract to Hire
- Job Title
- Business Analyst (Credit Card Products/Processing System Implementations) – 100% Remote - Contract to Hire
- Job ID
- Allen, TX 75002
- Other Location
Title: Business Analyst (Credit Card Products/Processing System Implementations) – 100% Remote
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Our team is seeking to hire 2 experienced Credit Card Implementation Business Analysts to join our growing team. In this role, candidates will establish, and direct efforts of a project work-team and related resources as required to successfully plan, develop, test and implement projects. Candidates will assume a leadership role for assigned projects and will be expected to lead and coordinate all phases of operational implementation of project deliverables using established PMI project management methodologies. Ideal candidates will have expert experience in credit card platform installs, as well as strong knowledge in documentation, compliance and regulatory issues. We are seeking individuals who are very detail orientated and organized professional looking to step into an exciting opportunity.
Our group is a strategic component of our Payment Solutions division.
Our group provides a comprehensive suite of ATM, debit, and credit card transaction processing as well as card and ATM management solutions that are fully integrated with core banking systems.
- Must have 5 years of experience with MasterCard OR Visa Credit Card Products/Processing in a financial institution.
- Must have 3 years of experience with MasterCard OR Visa Credit Card platform installations.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Payment processing industry experience.
- Experience completing card processing conversions that require migrating data from one processing platform to another (First Data/Fiserv Platform).
- Experience providing client facing project support.
- Project management certification(s) (PMP or CAPM).
- Ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written formats and give presentations utilizing various audiovisual support aids.
- Determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements
- Define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases and elements; forming project teams
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions to keep project on track. Communicates the customer’s needs and expectations with other team members, and team leaders.
- Understand and communicate the financial and operational impact of any changes to the project
- Create informative, actionable and repeatable project plans and process documentation that highlights best practices and opportunities for improvements
- Conduct insightful, ad hoc analysis to investigate operational issues
- Conduct Lessons Learned exercises
- Analyzes the customer’s existing products/processes and consults with customer to map existing system to the product.
- Prepares the customer for the installation, takes the customer through the installation process, and provides support to the customer post-installation.
- Maintains effective communication with customer throughout entire project/case.
- Maintains customer issue list by application and ensures all are communicated to the appropriate personnel for resolution
- Assist less experienced peers
- Able to manage multiple projects, customer issues and demands while providing exceptional customer service.
- Perform other duties as required.