- Job Title
- .Net Developer
- Job ID
- Franklin Lakes, NJ 07417
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a Franklin Lakes, NJ based client in their search for a .Net Developer. This is a long term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Develop new reports, models and analytic solutions with innovative ways to present data in order to support the product team.
- Cross-Functional collaboration as needed to create alignment with stakeholders.
- Developer will need to collaborate with multiple departments across the company
- Developer will need to facilitate hand-offs between multiple areas and will be asked to provide SME support on multiple projects/initiatives.
- Effectively communicate goals, outcomes, direction to all stakeholders including internal employees.
- Bachelor’s degree and 4-5+ years of relevant work experience
- Superior analytical, strategic planning, communication and problem solving skills
- Experience in pulling data and understanding relational databases
- 4+ years of .Net with C# experience with ASP.Net Web Forms
- 4+ years of strong SQL query skills, SQL performance tuning & optimization, SQL Server stored procedures
- Teradata, Tableau, Alteryx, R, and SAS experience is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to multi task, problems solve, and work in fast paced environment
- Customer service focus
- Solid communication skills (written & oral) with the ability to prepare clear and concise presentations, technical design / architecture specifications, status and other written artifacts.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage work load and meet project deadlines
- Demonstrated initiative, independent thinker and worker