- Job Title
- Hadoop Developer
- Job ID
- Bloomington, MN 55439
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a Bloomington based client in their search for a Hadoop Developer. This is a long term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Define, develop and document architecture of the solution, develop low-level and high level design and perform data modeling as needed by big data databases.
- Design and Develop Big data engineering applications using Hadoop, Hive, HDFS, Spark (Core, SQL, Streaming), Kafka, Hbase , Unix Shell scripting , Ooozie and Sqoop
- Establish engineering patterns, metadata, data quality & governance and document guidelines for storage, processing, and access of data on Hadoop and review/enhance self-healing data processing patterns
- Communicate with project teams, engineering teams, business stakeholders to achieve customer objectives.
- Mentor and Lead the onshore and offshore team to deliver the data engineering solutions on time with quality.
- 4+ years of Development and Big Data experience
- APACHE HADOOP HDFS
- APACHE HADOOP SQOOP
- APACHE HBASE
- APACHE KAFKA
- SHELL SCRIPTING