IT Project Coordinator
- Job Title
- IT Project Coordinator
- Job ID
- St. Louis, MO 63134
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a St. Louis based client in their search for a Project Coordinator. This is a long term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Delivers professional activities in the IT Project Management job family with a focus on IT Project Management.
- Applies project management methodologies to assigned projects or project phases that are less-complex in scope, in order to cost effectively meet IT project objectives in support of the business client groups.
- Contributes to the tracking of project plans, schedules and budgets.
- Maintains working relationships with client functional areas outside of IT.
- Compiles and provides progress reports.
- Tracks project operations through the use of systems development and project management methodologies accepted by the industry.
- Works with client departments to coordinate systems testing, installation, training and support.
- Keeps informed of technical and managerial advances in IT.
- Applies standard techniques and procedures to routine instructions that require professional knowledge in specialist areas.
- Provides standard professional advice and creates initial reports/analyses for review.