Junior Wiring Associate
- Job Title
- Junior Wiring Associate
- Job ID
- Hopkins, SC
- Other Location
Norman Williams is looking for motivated and experienced individuals that have 6+ months of electrical helper experience.
Requirements are as follows:
Am I qualified?
- You are qualified if you have previous wiring helper experience.
- You may be qualified if you have a wiring certificate from a technical school or have a technical associates degree.
- You are qualified if you are able to read and interpret schematics or blueprints
- You are qualified if you have ever worked as an electrician’s assistant
If you fit this description, please apply. An assessment interview will be scheduled.
Wiring Associate: Responsibilities
Assemble and wire a variety of complex assembly and subassembly operations for switchboard and switchgear products. Component wiring schemes include PLC’s, Circuit Monitors, and other advanced electronic devices. Candidate will also be required to perform mechanical assembly.
- Sound knowledge and experience in assembly and wiring techniques
- Ability to read and interpret assembly drawings, wiring diagrams, schematics, blueprints, or material lists
- Position requires lifting and holding in place assembly parts weighing up to 35 lbs. repeatedly over work period
- Position requires periodic overtime on a short notice to meet customer service
- Candidate must be highly motivated and self-directed with the ability to work in a team environment
- Must possess a good work record