Tools Support Technican (ET-4-6)
- Job Title
- Tools Support Technican (ET-4-6)
- Job ID
- Annapolis Junction, MD
- Other Location
Legato, LLC recruiters (Staffing@legatocorp.com) would love to speak with you regarding the following position: Tools Support Technician in Annapolis Junction, MD.
Security Clearance Required: TS/SCI w/ Polygraph
What You Will Do:
Maintain all enterprise management supporting technologies. Provide technical direction and engineering knowledge of planning, designing, developing, testing, installing, and maintaining systems monitoring and management services. Perform user administration on enterprise management supporting technologies
We are seeking:
A Tools Support Technician with experience in Linux/CentOS administration. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of both physical and virtual servers. They will also have some scritping experience in Python and/or Perl. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of customer networks and log aggregation tools.
Our minimum requirements for this role:
- Advanced experienced with Linux/CentOS administration
- Experience with Jira, NiFi administration, SQL/MySQL, Kibana, Elasticsearch, Splunk, ArcSight
- Eight (8) years’ experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required.
- A bachelor’s degree in a related discipline is required. Four (4) years of additional experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree for a total of twelve (12) years’ experience
About Your New Company
Legato, LLC is a dynamic small business headquartered in Odenton, adjacent to Ft. Meade, MD. Our positions include Cyber, Software, Systems, Networking, Data Science and other complex engineering capabilities. We set ourselves apart by having employees in the top of their field and who enjoy working at Legato for its attention to its employees, aggressive compensation, and benefits package and upward mobility possibilities.
Legato LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.