DevOps Software Engineer (ET-4-6)
- Job Title
- DevOps Software Engineer (ET-4-6)
- Job ID
- Annapolis Junction, MD
- Other Location
Legato, LLC recruiters (Staffing@legatocorp.com) would love to speak with you regarding the following position: DevOps Software Engineer in Annapolis Junction, MD.
Security Clearance Required: TS/SCI w/ Polygraph
What You Will Do:
Participate in full software development lifecycle activities including requirements design, development, testing, and deployment.
We are seeking:
A DevOps Software Engineer with experience in developing near real-time ETL applications which can process large volumes of data in various formats. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a DevOps Linux environment. They will have experience developing RESTful Services and applications that populate and query large databases. Familiarity with LDAP/Authentication protocols, log processing, analytics, visualization, machine learning, and application performance tuning
Our minimum requirements for this role:
- Advanced experienced with DevOps Linux Development, big data, and machine learning
- Experience with Java/Spring, RegEx, Python, Perl, NiFi, SQL/MySQL, ELK Stack, Splunk, ArcSight, Ansible, Salt, Puppet, Chef, MapReduce/Pig scripts, Git, Maven, or Jira
- Eight (8) years’ experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required.
- A bachelor’s degree in a related discipline is required. Four (4) years of additional experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree for a total of twelve (12) years’ experience
About Your New Company
Legato, LLC is a dynamic small business headquartered in Odenton, adjacent to Ft. Meade, MD. Our positions include Cyber, Software, Systems, Networking, Data Science and other complex engineering capabilities. We set ourselves apart by having employees in the top of their field and who enjoy working at Legato for its attention to its employees, aggressive compensation, and benefits package and upward mobility possibilities.
Legato LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.