Java Software Engineer (AP-2-5)
- Job Title
- Java Software Engineer (AP-2-5)
- Job ID
- Hanover, MD
- Other Location
Legato, LLC recruiters (Staffing@legatocorp.com) would love to speak with you regarding the following position: Java Software Engineer in Annapolis Junction, MD.
Security Clearance Required: TS/SCI w/ Polygraph
What You Will Do:
Develop, maintain and enhance complex and diverse software systems based on documented requirements. Utilize software development and software design methodologies appropriate to the development environment. Review and test software components for adherence to the design requirements
We are seeking:
A Java Software Engineer with experience with Java, Microsoft application development with Visual Studio using C#. The ideal candidate will have experience with requirements analysis and design, software implementation, installation, integration, enhancement and maintenance.
Our minimum requirements for this role:
- Advanced experienced in Java, Microsoft application development and Visual Studio using C#
- Experience with requirements analysis and design, software implementation, installation, integration, enhancement and maintenance.
- Fourteen (14) years’ experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required.
- A bachelor’s degree in a related discipline is required. Four (4) years of additional experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree for a total of eighteen (18) years’ experience
About Your New Company
Legato, LLC is a dynamic small business headquartered in Odenton, adjacent to Ft. Meade, MD. Our positions include Cyber, Software, Systems, Networking, Data Science and other complex engineering capabilities. We set ourselves apart by having employees in the top of their field and who enjoy working at Legato for its attention to its employees, aggressive compensation, and benefits package and upward mobility possibilities.
Legato LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.