SIGINT Systems Engineer (AP-2-30)
- Job Title
- SIGINT Systems Engineer (AP-2-30)
- Job ID
- Hanover, MD
- Other Location
Legato, LLC recruiters (Staffing@legatocorp.com) would love to speak with you regarding the following position: SIGINT Systems Engineer in Annapolis Junction, MD.
Security Clearance Required: TS/SCI w/ Polygraph
What You Will Do:
Analyze user’s requirements, concept of operations documents and high-level system architectures to develop system requirements specifications. You will provide technical leadership for the integration of requirements, design and technology. You will interact with customers regarding System Engineering technical consideration.
We are seeking:
A SIGINT Systems Engineer with experience in significant tactical payload radio frequency (RF). The Systems Engineer will be able to use tactical SIGINT payloads and capabilities, SIGINT collection sensor development, integration, testing, certification deployment and training.
Our minimum requirements for this role:
- Advanced experienced in tactical SIGINT, RF Collections, and payloads
- Experience in SIGINT collection sensor development, integration, testing, certification, deployment and training.
- Fourteen (14) years’ experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required.
- A bachelor’s degree in a related discipline is required. Five (5) years of additional experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree for a total of nineteen (19) years’ experience
About Your New Company
Legato, LLC is a dynamic small business headquartered in Odenton, adjacent to Ft. Meade, MD. Our positions include Cyber, Software, Systems, Networking, Data Science and other complex engineering capabilities. We set ourselves apart by having employees in the top of their field and who enjoy working at Legato for its attention to its employees, aggressive compensation, and benefits package and upward mobility possibilities.
Legato LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.