- Job Title
- Scrum Master
- Job ID
- Philadelphia, PA 19192
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a Philadelphia based client in their search for a Scrum Master. This is a long term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
Looking for experienced Scrum Masters to serve teams within a new agile release train. Ideal individuals will be experienced with serving scrum teams in the delivery of IT solutions and will enjoy learning new domains.
- Coach, inspire and mentor teams on agile principles, values and practices
- Reinforce a culture that values excellence, results, mutual respect and accountability
- Facilitate agile ceremonies to help teams succeed
- Collaborate with other scrum teams to achieve program objectives
- Identify risks and clear roadblocks
- Work closely with product owners and the release train engineer to ensure a laser focus on delivering incremental, quality work to the customer
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 2+ years’ experience in an IT Scrum Master or similar agile role applying
- 2+ agile principles and practices
- SAFe certification and/or experience is a plus
- Experience with group insurance products (STD, LTD, paid/unpaid leave, life) and operations is a plus
- Experience with customer/client portals, analytics, reporting, identity management, and/or project management is a plus