- Job Title
- Tableau/Report Developer
- Job ID
- Philadelphia, PA 19192
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a Philadelphia based client in their search for a Tableau/Report Developer. This is a long term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
Provides expert content/professional leadership on complex IT Service Management reporting assignments/projects. Exercises considerable creativity, foresight, and judgment in conceiving, planning, and delivering dashboards and reporting. Uses deep professional knowledge and acumen to develop reports and dashboards to provide meaningful IT Service Management insights. Recognized as a reporting subject matter expert.
- Works closely with the IT Service Management process owners and the reporting team to deliver on key IT Service Management reporting initiatives.
- Works with stakeholders to facilitate delivery and execution of functional and technical requirements leveraging agile methodologies.
- Develop state-of-art reports and dashboards that deliver information in a user-friendly and efficient way.
- Integrate data from multiple source tables and files to produce consolidated views of the data.
- Develop and execute SQL database queries to develop extracts, gold views and dashboards.
- Run necessary queries to refresh data repositories
- Gathering requirements with internal users and process owners to customize reports
Essential Knowledge, Experience and Skills
- Knowledge of SSIS to create ETL packages (using delimited flat files or excel spread sheet) to update databases, tables, and reports.
- Strong knowledge of Tableau to do data analysis, forecast trends, and created dashboards and reports to help the customer understand their data.
- Familiarity with Splunk and SQL data bases and transactional data bases.
- Basic understanding of ITIL processes throughout the ITIL lifecycle how those processes interact and their shared inputs, outputs, and dependencies.
- Strong inter-personal and collaboration skills with the ability to interact at all levels, building and strengthening positive relationships at every touch point.
- Results oriented with energy and passion to achieve and exceed stretching objectives and to deliver within tight timescales.
- Outstanding communication skills to translate reporting requests in order to accurately meet the actual information and deadline needs of users.
- Ability to translate business and technical requirements into efficient reporting solutions.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and participate in virtual teams.
- Able to work outside own area of expertise in order to gain a broad understanding of customer requirements.