Sr. IT Project Manager
- Job Title
- Sr. IT Project Manager
- Job ID
- Wilmington, DE 19086
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a Wilmington, DE based client in their search for a Sr. Project Manager. This is a long term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
The IT PM will work cross functionally with all IT work streams, covering various locations, to develop, direct and manage the IT Project Plan and manage the team’s performance of project tasks through to completion. Additionally, the PM will be expected to plan and schedule releases, identify project resource requirements, manage and mitigate risks and issues, manage scope changes and manage project communications and status updates.
- Responsible for overall delivery, coordination, status reporting and management of complex and cross-functional IT project oriented work efforts
- Ensure IT project stream is delivered on time, within budget, and meets quality standards and customer expectations
- Creation and maintenance of IT project plans that communicates tasks, milestones, status, key task dependencies and resource allocations
- Management of all project change requests, performing full impact analysis on project scope, timelines and budget
- Management of Risks and Issues through the Software Deliver Lifecycle
- Tracking key project milestones and adjusting project plans and/or resources to meet the project goals
- Evaluating progress, negotiating and communicating key milestones changes with the overall project/program manager
- Ensuring Project Team’s adherence to the IT Delivery process by following defined SDLC and governance processes
- Manages IT Business analysts, systems analysts, software designers and programmers to determine the best methods to achieve the projects objectives and customer requirements
- Responsible for management of one or more concurrent projects and directing one or more project teams
- Must possess extensive knowledge and expertise in the use of Project Management methodologies and tools. Typically has 5-7years of software delivery experience, including 3 years of project management
- Must have experience of delivering within an Agile framework, acting as Scrum Master and knowledge of all other roles and processes within an Agile delivery.
- A proven track record within the project management field, with a particular emphasis on technology orientated projects
- Experience of leading cross-functional teams to deliver a defined set of outcomes and objectives
- Ability to run concurrent projects and be able to handle changing priorities
- Experience of leading teams through all phases of the SDLC to ensure successful delivery of high quality technical solutions
- Demonstrable experience of forging successful relationships with stakeholders with the ability to push back and maintain a structured process
- Strong leadership capability where the candidate has experience of communicating, influencing and engaging staff, peers and stakeholders in the delivery of projects