Systems Analyst/Technical Support (Server deployment\imaging, commercial printers, and warehouse Scanner\handhelds) - Contract to hire
- Job Title
- Systems Analyst/Technical Support (Server deployment\imaging, commercial printers, and warehouse Scanner\handhelds) - Contract to hire
- Job ID
- Ann Arbor, MI 48104
- Other Location
Title: Systems Analyst/Technical Support (Server deployment\imaging, commercial printers, and warehouse Scanner\handhelds)
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
Technical support professional with proven customer service and issue resolution capabilities. Key skillsets include communication, customer service focus, troubleshooting hardware/software/connectivity, as well as technologies from Microsoft, Apple (MAC), Canon, and others. Team Member will work as part of a team responsible for the Application Support Tower within our Operations organizational matrix.
Customer Service Delivery – End User Support (70%)
- Provide single point of contact (SPOC) for Supply Chain service desk via phone, IM and email.
- Provide desk side assistance (actual and virtual) as needed.
- Provide Level 1 & 2 operational support for the applications at the supply chain centers.
Customer Relationship Management – Issue Tracking, Training, and Liaison (30%)
- Provide accurate documentation, tracking, and escalation via ticketing system.
- Triage, prioritize and route tickets using Service Now.
- Perform end user training for applications, systems, and processes.
- Perform liaison duties with customer base to identify common issues and drive business alignment.
- 3+ years enterprise application support experience.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Strong logical troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to consistently follow standard procedures.
- Familiarity with basic networking concepts.
- Windows 7/10
- MAC OS
- Canon, Xerox Printers
- Honeywell handheld Scanners
- Shortel Phone system