- Job Title
- AWS Architect
- Job ID
- St. Louis, MO 63134
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a St. Louis based client in their search for an AWS Architect. This is a long term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Design and Document Private and Public Cloud Patterns for Enterprise Data Platforms that enable data to be securely replicated to the cloud, transformed and stored to for data warehousing, data lake, and analytics business needs.
- Need to ensure that data is of upmost quality and has the necessary lineage and metadata captured.
- Provides counsel and advice to top management on significant Technical Strategy & Architecture matters, often requiring coordination between organizations.
- Undertakes and leads the most complex architecture projects requiring additional specialized technical knowledge.
- AWS Certified
- Experienced with EMR, S3, Redshift/Snowflake, Glue Catalog, Glue and similar tools
- 8+ years of data management experience in data warehouse and cloud development
- Experience in agile methodologies
- Hands on experience developing on AWS Cloud and Kubernetes platforms