Welcome to the Confidential Linda Hertz JOBS Portal. This is a separate CONFIDENTIAL application and web data base IF YOU APPLIED to a specific job, Please SCROLL down below to see the job description for direct application. You can also view all our Jobs and apply directly to each discreetly and confidentially.
Don't see a position of interest, but would like us to have your resume for future, please submit directly here.
If you accessed this data base from the Linda Hertz GROUP and would like to return to our separate Career and Resource Network, PLEASE DO SO HERE.
Clinical Education Specialist - GI
- Job Title
- Clinical Education Specialist - GI
- Job ID
- Jackson, MS 39212
- Other Location
Clinical Education Specialist - Cutting edge company with proprietary computer assisted cancer detection technology leading to early detection in one of the fastest growing cancers within the USA and usually fatal; Esophageal Cancer. This companies technology has been shown to be four times more effective in early life saving early detection than the current standard of care at detecting the most dangerous form of Esophageal pre-cancer.
This game changing company is seeking a GI Tech, Endoscopy Tech, or Surgical Tech with Hospital experience assisting Physicians or Surgeons. Strong dynamic driven personality !! Excellent communication & interpersonal skills !! Passion to Teach & Train.....
Position Location and Coverage:
- Based out of Jackson, MS area
- Territory covers Jackson, MS
- Travel - mainly local travel only !!
- Salary 52k/yr
- $600/month Car Allowance plus GAS
- All Reimbursed Travel and Entertainment
- Full Company Benefits
- Send your WORD DOC resume FOR THIS job to LindaHertzGroupRecruiter@gmail.com or apply directly
- Not interested in THIS job? send resume to email@example.com and put "FUTURE JOBS"
- SEE ALL LINDA HERTZ GROUP JOBS, interview and job search tips (all free) at www.lindahertz.com!
- VIEW and FOLLOW LINDA HERTZ GROUP ON LINKEDIN TODAY!: http://www.linkedin.com/in/lindahertz
- Follow daily Tweets on Jobs, Career Advice, Science, Lifestyle Articles: https://twitter.com/LindaHertz
- Focus into family, career, money and it's your life topics at https://www.facebook.com/lindahertzgroup/
- Required Skills
*Will look at an GI Tech, Endoscopy Tech, or Surgical Tech
*Would look at Nurse (LPN or RN) with GI experience
^Must have passion to Teach & Train
*Experience working with Surgeons or Physicians
*Strong dynamic driven personality !!
*Excellent communication & interpersonal skills !!
*BS /BA Degree is NOT required
- Optional Skills
KEYWORDS: Endoscopy tech, Endoscopy Technician, GI Tech, GI Technician, Surgical Tech, Surgical Technologist, Surgical Technician, Nurse, LPN, endoscopy, gastrointestinal, gastroenterology, GI Scopes, Colonoscopy, EGD, Clinical Specialist, Clinical Education Specialist, Clinical Application Specialist, Clinical Consultant, Sales Support, Educator, Trainer
- Pay Range
- $50,000.00 None to $52,000.00 None