Senior Java Developer
- Job Title
- Senior Java Developer
- Job ID
- Austin, TX
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is aiding an Austin based client in their search for a Java Developer. This is a long term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Leverage existing open source frameworks, third party components/libraries, cloud and commercial software to develop robust enterprise solutions.
- Develop Software applications, features and defect fixes
- Practice Agile Principles
- Write Unit Test, Perform Code reviews and participate in Scrum meetings
- Analyze User Stories and Requirements and contribute to grooming
- Work closely with Dev Team, Test team, Product Manager and Business Analyst to collaborate, review and deliver high quality software applications.
- Have a mindset for best practices like unit testing , code coverage and dev-Ops
- Be able to evaluate performance of applications and deliver solutions which are efficient and performant.
- Develop automation and frameworks for testing consumer products.
- Experience maintaining and scaling automation framework.
- Experience with setting up Continuous Integration platforms e.g. Jenkins.
- Experience developing test strategies, designing validation strategy and reference designs.
Skillset – Java Stack
- Developer should be very familiar with advanced concepts and have relevant, hands-on experience in many of the following areas to be a successful contributor on the team:
- Java Programming, Java Spring, Struts Framework
- Service Oriented Architecture (event-driven SOA, Web Services, REST API )
- XML , XLST , XPath Programming
- Data Integration (batch, real-time) following Enterprise Integration Patterns
- Message driven architecture (JMS, SOA)
- Build and Deploy tools like Git , Maven , Jenkins
- Database development & tuning (PL/SQL/XQuery)
- Performance (threading, indexing, clustering, caching)
- Strong Computer Science Fundamentals, Knowledge of data structures and big O notation
- Unit Testing and Performance Profiling
- Angular JS ( Nice to Have)
- Apache Kafka, Cloud Native App, MicroServices, MongoDB, Experience with deploying apps to Cloud like AWS, Openshift or PCF.