Programmer Analyst (18 months of Exp. With ANY Language) (100% Remote Available)(50-60% Travel) - Contract to hire
- Job Title
- Programmer Analyst (18 months of Exp. With ANY Language) (100% Remote Available)(50-60% Travel) - Contract to hire
- Job ID
- Springfield, MO 65804
- Other Location
Title: Programmer Analyst (18 months of Exp. With ANY Language) (100% Remote Available)(50-60% Travel)
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Are you looking for an opportunity to be part of dynamic team and get the opportunity to travel and work in different environments? If so, this position could be for you! Conexess Group is seeking a Programmer Analyst for our implementation team to support our core products. Candidates will be focused on the conversion of data into the databases. They will also use their coding experience to fix base code, correct programming errors, bug fixes and troubleshooting.
- 18 months of experience in any programming language acquired through education and/or professional job experience.
- Experience with RPG and/or CL.
- Must be able to travel 50% of the time.
- Associates or Bachelors Degree preferred.
- Banking Industry experience.
- Prior Core Banking Application experience.
- Develops programming code for new and/or existing software enhancements.
- Devises block diagrams, logic procedures and prepares flowcharting.
- Troubleshoots and debugs existing code.
- Tests code and fixes to ensure quality.
- Develops conversion and system implementation plans; implements newly created code and fixes into existing software.
- Provides programming support for various interfaces.
- Keeps customers informed of all enhancements, troubleshooting, and fixes; may assist the customer in determining if and how system enhancements may improve process flow and business function.
- Creates all programming documentation; may include defining the system and functional requirements of the product
- May complete project bids and/or work effort estimates. Interacts with customers to gather system requirements.