Loan Application Support Analyst (100% Remote Available)(50-60% Travel) - Contract to hire
- Job Title
- Loan Application Support Analyst (100% Remote Available)(50-60% Travel) - Contract to hire
- Job ID
- Springfield, MO 65804
- Other Location
Title: Loan Application Support Analyst (100% Remote Available)(50-60% Travel)
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is looking for an individual who wants to work in different environments with a variety of customers helping them through the process of converting to our core banking software product. This individual will be expected to work within the loan application. Their main job duties will include training bank employees and facilitating the completion of data conversion mapping.
In this position, you will travel across the country with a software installation team working with our bank clients. You will work with a team of about 6 individuals. This role is vital to a successful implementation for our banking clients and will help strengthen our client relationships
- Minimum of 18 months experience in applications analysis, software implementation and/or working with loans in the banking industry.
- Core Banking Application Experience
- Up to 50% travel.
- Banking industry experience.
- Data Mapping experience.
- Experience with training customers.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Analyzes the customer’s existing products/processes and consults with customer to map existing system to our product.
- Prepares the customer for the installation, takes the customer through the installation process, and provides training or support to the customer post-installation.
- Oversees/performs system set-up for customer (i.e., parameter set-up, creates job files for processing, etc.). Ensures related business processes will run on software.
- Provides software support/guidance by answering questions on function, features and usage of software products. Support may be at the customer site or remote.
- Communicates the customer’s needs/expectations with programmers, other team members, and team leader.
- Maintains effective communication with customer throughout entire project/case.
- Identifies/maintains customer issues and ensures proper resolution. Maintains customer issue list by application and ensures all are forwarded to the appropriate personnel for resolution.
- Prepares and presents training materials and documentation for customers and internal users.