General Ledger Analyst (100% Remote Available)(50-60% Travel) - Contract to hire
- Job Title
- General Ledger Analyst (100% Remote Available)(50-60% Travel) - Contract to hire
- Job ID
- Springfield, MO 65804
- Other Location
Title: General Ledger Analyst (100% Remote Available)(50-60% Travel)
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is looking for an individual who loves to travel! We are currently seeking an individual to join our team of General Ledger Application Analysts. In this position you will travel across the country and work as a liaison between our bank clients and the software installation team. You will be responsible for all aspects of installing new or enhanced software applications, working with the customer as they prepare for the installation, as well as post installation training and support. This role is vital to a successful implementation for our banking clients, and will help strengthen our client relationships.
About the Team
The Banking Operations Implementation team provides conversion services to banking customers that have purchased one of our core systems. This is large team that supports either general ledger, loans or deposits applications for customers. The services range from implementations to migrations from one system or migrations from an in house to outsourcing environment.
- 18 months of banking operations experience, specializing in general ledger or accounting related experience (professional or educational).
- Core Banking Application Experience
- This position requires up to 50 - 60% travel.
- Previous bank data conversion experience.
- Bachelor's degree within Finance or Accounting
- Implementation, design, and training of the General Ledger Application.
- Consulting with banking client to design parameter set, assisting bank with validation of data conversion, training on General Ledger applications.
- Communicate with other application analysts and programmers to analyze and audit transactions flowing through the core systems.
- Successful candidate will travel with a conversion team to customer site for software setup, training, conversion and implementations.
- Analyzes the customer’s existing products/processes and consults with customer to map existing system to our product.
- Prepares the customer for the installation, takes the customer through the installation process, and provides training or support to the customer post-installation.
- Oversees/performs system set-up for customer (i.e., parameter set-up, creates job files for processing, etc.). Ensures related business processes will run on software.
- Provides software support/guidance by answering questions on function, features and usage of software products. Support may be at the customer site or remote.
- Communicates the customer’s needs/expectations with programmers, other team members, and team leader.
- Maintains effective communication with customer throughout entire project/case.
- Identifies/maintains customer issues and ensures proper resolution. Maintains customer issue list by application and ensures all are forwarded to the appropriate personnel for resolution.
- Prepares training materials and documentation for customers and internal user