City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
- Job Title
- Legal Secretary
- Job ID
- Providence, RI
- Other Location
EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY WITH GREAT PAY!
The Legal Secretary is responsible for providing administrative and legal support to 2 partners and 1 associate attorney.
Key Responsibilities of the Legal Secretary:
- Organize, manage, and maintain correspondence, memorandum, legal research, factual research, contracts and documents.
- Prepare business transaction documents, policies and related documents for review and conduct follow-up.
- Enter and update data from contracts into databases to support cross-departmental sharing of select information.
- Draft and edit correspondence, procedures, and other written materials as required in order to support corporate initiatives.
Requirements of the Legal Secretary:
- Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Certified Paralegal (CP) or Legal Assistant (CLA) preferred.
- 3+ years’ experience in an in-house legal department or law firm.
- Interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations.
- Skilled in performing detailed work including typing accuracy, proofing materials.
- Strong organizational skills including establishing priorities & tracking meeting deadlines.
- Advanced computer skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and data management tools
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.
Walk-ins Are Welcome!
If you have experience in Admin, Finance, Customer Service, Legal Admin, Medical Admin, Please bring your resume and speak with a Recruiter today! 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday, 480 Broadway, Providence, RI
- Required Skills