City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Legal Admin Assistant
- Job Title
- Legal Admin Assistant
- Job ID
- Providence, RI
- Other Location
Our client in Providence, a reputable law firm, is looking for an energetic and friendly Legal Admin Assistant to join their team! This candidate will assist in multiple office projects, maintain supplies and equipment.
This is for a large firm with a great reputation and the position offers EXCELLENT health benefits, vacation time, and several other perks. This position will also offer excellent leadership and career growth potential.
Responsibilities of the Legal Admin Assistant:
- Answering and directing all calls or clients to the appropriate department
- Updating the company database
- Organizing and scheduling appointments
- Planning meetings and taking detailed minute notes
- Writing and distributing all emails, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assisting in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
Preferred Qualifications of the Legal Admin Assistant:
- Good written and oral communication skills; excellent grammar, editing, and proofreading skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Professionalism, poise, punctuality, and reliability
- Demonstrates initiative, is an independent thinker, self-starter, and a problem solver
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and project deadlines
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
Please send resume to apply for immediate consideration.
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.
Walk-ins Are Welcome!
If you have experience in Admin, Finance, Customer Service, Legal Admin, Medical Admin, Please bring your resume and speak with a Recruiter today! 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday, 480 Broadway, Providence, RI
- Required Skills