City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
- Job Title
- Medical Receptionist
- Job ID
- Warwick, RI
- Other Location
Reputable office in Warwick, RI is now seeking a friendly and experienced Medical Receptionist for their fast-paced office. We are seeking an individual with a steady work history and strong receptionist skills.
Responsibilities of Medical Receptionist:
- Welcoming visitors
- High emphasis on typing and transcription skills
- Strong phone skills - answering/referring inquiries and scheduling appointments
- Monitoring daily schedule to ensure all appointments are running on schedule and smooth patient flow
- Obtaining and verifying patient demographics and insurance information
- Accurate entry of patient information into the office's computer system
- Clerical responsibilities include filing, faxing, phones and maintaining the cleanliness of patient waiting area.
Required skills/experience of the Medical Receptionist:
- Self-starter, organized, multi-tasker, team player, outgoing
- Excels in person/written communication - great customer service skills required
- 1 + years experience with secretarial and administration
- Strong familiarity with computer systems
Qualified candidates please submit your resume for consideration.
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.
Walk-ins Are Welcome!
If you have experience in Admin, Finance, Customer Service, Legal Admin, Medical Admin, Please bring your resume and speak with a Recruiter today! 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday, 480 Broadway, Providence, RI
- Required Skills