City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Trust & Estate Paralegal
- Job Title
- Trust & Estate Paralegal
- Job ID
- Providence, RI
- Other Location
An established law firm seeking a Trust & Estate Paralegal to provide assistance by performing complex and specialized paralegal tasks. The ideal candidate must be a professional, highly motivated, articulate and an organized individual with a positive can-do attitude. They must have the ability to process routine daily functions while being able to resolve sensitive issues and complex assignments.
Responsibilities of the Trust & Estate Paralegal:
- Preparing legal documents and correspondence, including pleadings, briefs, summonses, complaints, motions, and subpoenas from draft or dictation
- Maintain filing system, both electronically and paper
- Maintain attorney calendar and deadline reminders, including planning and scheduling conferences, depositions, court appearance dates, etc.
- Open new files and perform conflict checks
- Scan orders, pleadings, discovery, etc. to electronic files
- Greet clients; answer phones, and provide back-up assistance when necessary to other team members.
Qualifications of the Trust & Estate Paralegal:
- Must have 2+ years of recent paralegal experience with an emphasis on Trust & Estates experience
- Prior experience with mortgage companies and realtors is helpful
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Word and Outlook
- Formatting documents and experience with filing documents (both electronically and paper), including federal court e-filing proficiency
- Ability to coordinate projects, meet deadlines and implement priorities with minimal direction
- Ability to handle and maintain highly confidential information
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.
Walk-ins Are Welcome!
If you have experience in Admin, Finance, Customer Service, Legal Admin, Medical Admin, Please bring your resume and speak with a Recruiter today! 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday, 480 Broadway, Providence, RI
- Required Skills