City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Tax & Audit Accountant
- Job Title
- Tax & Audit Accountant
- Job ID
- Providence, RI
- Other Location
Providence CPA firm seeking a Tax and Audit Accountant to join their growing team. This is a well established CPA firm offering great employee benefits and perks!
Tax & Audit Accountant Responsibilities:
- Completes all related tax forms in accordance with policies, and in compliance with legislation and regulations. Furnishes taxpayers with sufficient information and advice to ensure correct tax form completion.
- Oversee audit planning, field work, and audit reporting; prepare reports, and communicate findings and recommendations to management.
- Researches tax related questions and issues, and responds to clients appropriately and within a timely manner.
- Resolves client complaints, or refers situations to supervisor (as appropriate) for resolution
Qualifications for the Tax & Audit Accountant:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting a MUST!
- Must be a CPA or be eligible to sit for the CPA exam.
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Must be detail-oriented, well-organized, and self-motivated
Please submit your resume for immediate consideration. Thank you.
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.
Walk-ins Are Welcome!
If you have experience in Admin, Finance, Customer Service, Legal Admin, Medical Admin, Please bring your resume and speak with a Recruiter today! 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday, 480 Broadway, Providence, RI
- Required Skills