Technical Release Manager - Contract to hire
- Job Title
- Technical Release Manager - Contract to hire
- Job ID
- Birmingham, AL 35242-6306
- Other Location
- 28209, 65804
Title: Technical Release Manager (Banking Software)
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Are you ready to join the leading provider of online and mobile banking products and solutions? If so, we create leading edge technology that gives banks the tools they need to compete. Our solutions and products are used by over 1200 institutions across the United State and our team is responsible for the products that provide fraud detection, transaction monitoring and money laundering monitoring to our customers.
The Technical Release Manager will play a significant role in enabling the transformation of our banking platform delivered to millions of users across the US through mobile and desktop channels. The ideal candidate will bring energy, strong experience in the SDLC, extensive banking operations background and demonstrated knowledge in process design to the role. Additionally, we operate with a team driven approach and an intense focus on customer service. Being able to be a positive part of the team and keeping the customer central to our products and solutions is critical. The Technical Release Manager will work closely with a dispersed team of software configuration management and deployment teams.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in banking software/banking operations AND 2 years of release management/coordination of releases for a combined 7 years of experience.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Vendor management experience.
- Knowledge of cloud based/container environments preferred.
- Oversees development and maintenance of release /PTF (Program Temporary Fix) processes and procedures.
- Manages the collaboration with R&D and documentation departments to create/update release enhancement/PTF documentation.
- Schedules release calendar and notifies Support for customer notification.
- Manages alpha testing.
- Oversees the creation and delivery of presentations at User Group Meeting breakout sessions.
- Ensures all appropriate fixes are in the release/PTF library.
- Ensures all appropriate staff are trained on release/PTF materials.
- Works with support department to schedule staff for conversion weekends and post support.