- Job Title
- Solutions Architect
- Job ID
- Philadelphia, PA 19192
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a Philadelphia based client in their search for a Solutions Architect. This is a long term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Undertakes and leads the most complex architecture projects requiring additional specialized technical knowledge.
- Makes well-thought-out decisions on complex or ambiguous IT architecture issues.
- Coordinates with users and business leaders to determine requirements.
- Ensures that system improvements are successfully implemented and monitored to increase efficiency.
- Anticipates internal and/or external business challenges; recommends process, product or service improvements.
- Solves unique and complex problems that have a broad impact on the business.
- Leads project teams to achieve milestones and objectives; monitors project schedules and costs.
- Focuses on providing thought leadership and technical expertise across multiple disciplines.
- Participate in the creation of end-to-end solutions that maximize alignment with target states and reuse of IT assets
- Participate in building delivery team consensus, and monitoring and facilitating execution of such solutions
- Experience architecting solutions in the Claim Financial and Claim Accounting domains
- Experience architecting solutions with Oracle EBS or SAP ERP
- Participate in technical research and analysis and make recommendations on potential solutions to meet business need while working within the constraints and budgets
- 7+ years of experience in a variety of IT roles including: Delivery and Program Management, IT Architecture
- Agile development and architecture/delivery experience
- Experience in modeling and diagramming using Visio and/or Sparx