Automation QA Analyst
- Job Title
- Automation QA Analyst
- Job ID
- Nashville, TN
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a Nashville based client in their search for an Automation QA Analyst. This is a long term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
As a QA you will have the opportunity to configure and manage the staging server environments, expand and maintain the QA automation framework, and create new automated tests to expand code coverage. The successful QA will test for system upgrades, performance tuning, patching, new implementations, program changes and new functionality.
- Developing and executing projects and release test plans, testing cases and influencing decisions on best testing approaches and test automation strategies
- Work with development team to drive defects and design changes from inception to resolution
- Act as a Liaison between PM and all Testing Teams that are part of the Programs/Projects
- Ability to facilitate team meetings and coordinate with multiple teams across
- Manage TFS Board for: Features, User Stories, Defects, Bugs
- Strong follow-up, organizational and communication skills
- Experience with automated software quality assurance tools like Selenium
- Strong understanding of agile software development iteration management and software quality assurance processes.
- BA degree in IT or a related field or 3-5 years of equivalent experience.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Test Manager and TFS.
- Working knowledge of SQL.
- Strong analytical skills and experience with implementation and administration of quality assurance metrics, such as defect profiles and performance to entry/exit criteria