Senior .Net Developer
- Job Title
- Senior .Net Developer
- Job ID
- Austin, TX
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is aiding an Austin based client in their search for a Senior .Net Developer. This is a long term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- May code new or modified programs, reuse existing code through the use of program development software alternatives and/or integrates purchased solutions.
- Documents, tests, implements and provides on-going support for the applications.
- Exercises considerable creativity, foresight, and judgment in conceiving, planning, and delivering initiatives.
- Uses deep professional knowledge and acumen to advise functional leaders.
- Focuses on providing thought leadership within Application Development but works on broader projects, which require understanding of wider business.
- Developer should be very familiar with advanced concepts and have relevant, hands-on experience in many of the following areas to be a successful contributor on the team:
- Through understanding of the .net framework evolution- .Net Programming, .Net Framework 4.0, MVC
- C#, VB.Net
- Strong understanding of application scalability, and multi-threading
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA, Web Services, REST API )
- Build and Deploy tools like Git , TFS , Nuget and Automated Deployments tools.
- Database performance tuning
- Application Performance (threading, indexing, clustering, caching)
- Strong Computer Science Fundamentals
- Knowledge of data structures and big O notation
- Unit Testing and Performance Profiling •
- Entity Framework , Microsoft Enterprise Library
- Protocols like TCP/IP. HTTPS and HTTP.
- Database design, SQL Server, SQL Programming, Stored Procedures, Triggers etc.
- .Net Core
- Apache Kafka
- Cloud Native App
- Experience with deploying apps to Cloud