Mobile Device Support Analyst
- Job Title
- Mobile Device Support Analyst
- Job ID
- Philadelphia, PA 19192
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a Philadelphia based client in their search for a Mobile Device Support Analyst. This is a long term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Manages mobile device inventory, ensuring returned devices are wiped (factory reset) and correctly recorded into our inventory.
- Provides guidance, assistance, coordination and follow up on client questions, problems or malfunctions of all systems applications, hardware and software installed or maintained by IT.
- Responds to client staff's inquiries concerning support, processing or request procedures, systems status and network connectivity, and a variety of hardware and software problems of all installed application hardware and software products supported by IT.
- Records inquiries, repair and service requests, resolves or directs requests to appropriate technical area or vendor, tracks status and follows up to ensure client satisfaction.
- Escalates to or consults with senior staff when solution is unclear.
- Reports problems with procedures and makes suggestions for improvements.
- Requires good analytical and communication skills, sound judgment, and the ability to work effectively with client and IT staff.
- Prior experience working with mobile devices (cell phones, iPhones, smartphones and tablets) in retail setting is preferred.
- Associate degree in Computer Science or a related discipline and up to two years of experience in IT or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.