- Job Title
- Job ID
- Portland, OR 97027
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Candidate must be highly self-directed and motivated to take initiative.
- Comfortable with ambiguity at the start, effective at driving towards certainty.
- Understands the internals of Node.js such as the event loop, asynchronous programming, streams, and node ecosystem concerns (i.e. versioning and deployment)
- Experience with a server-side Node.js framework & NestJS is strongly preferred, or Express.js, Koa, etc.
- Experience building public RESTful interfaces and can describe the tenets of REST, compare REST to SOAP, and describe REST best practices.
- Candidate understands the tenets of protecting client data in motion and at rest as well as different techniques for authenticating and authorizing clients / consumers of service data.
- Experience with GIT based source control solutions (Github, Gitlab, etc), understand concepts such as rebasing, squashing, cherry picking, and tagging.
- Has worked extensively with TypeScript or a language that utilizes static typing.
- Experience with the Ionic Framework for cross-platform mobile development is highly preferred
- Some exposure or development experience with native iOS and/or Android is a great plus
- Development experience on the AWS serverless platform (Lamba, S3, DynamoDB, Aurora, API Gateway, SNS / SQS / AppSync, Kinesis)
- Experience with state management libraries such NGRX
- Experience with Nwrl's Nx workspace framework
- Front-end development experience with Angular, preferably Angular 5+
- Understands core concepts of relational databases and NO SQL databases (querying, indexing, aggregation, etc)
- Experience with Functional and Unit test-based frameworks Jest, Mocha, Jasmine, Cypress, Protractor, etc).
- Developer who also has some DevOps chops: experience with CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Bamboo, Gitlab-CI, etc)
- Experience working with container-based solutions (Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift, EKS, etc)
- Functional Programming techniques. Our team likes to use the Functional Programming support released recently in TypeScript 2.0 and wherever we can