.Net Support Developer
- Job Title
- .Net Support Developer
- Job ID
- Nashville, TN
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a Nashville based client in their search for a .Net Support Developer. This is a long term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Maintain domain expertise on systems supported, and participate in day-to-day operations of the systems.
- Monitoring, ticket triaging and completion, issue analysis and resolution or proper delegation.
- Establish, maintain and follow necessary processes and procedures for operational support of designated applications.
- Remove obstacles and barriers to allow team members to do their jobs and escalate appropriately.
- Manages the production support of the various application's User Interface, backend data and all associated reports and database jobs.
- Leads efforts to find efficiencies and improve day to day proactive monitoring of applications and associated processes.
- Helps manage escalated outages owning them from end to end as a technical lead.
- Designs fit-for-purpose products to ensure products align to the customer's strategic plans and technology road maps
- Coaches team on existing system structure, constraints and deficiencies with product
- Must be able to adapt to various SDLC styles and approaches.
- In-depth knowledge of and real world experience with the MS stack (C#, ASP.Net MVC, SQL, etc.) required
- Experience with TDD, Angular, HTML5, CSS3, Web API, HTTP 2, and Git strongly preferred
- 4+ years of engineering, delivering and supporting production software
- 2+ years working with object-oriented design, SQL, and web programming required.
- Strong focus on delivering superior customer service required
- Excellent troubleshooting, analysis, and problem-solving abilities required
- Ability to both build and support software through multiple languages and tools required