- Job Title
- Teradata Developer
- Job ID
- Nashville, TN
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a Nashville based client in their search for a Teradata Developer. This is a long term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- 7 or more years of Teradata experience is a must
- 7 or more years of Informatica development experience is a must
- Proficiency object oriented software: Scala or Java is a plus
- Expertise in designing technical solutions using object-oriented design concepts
- Experience in stream data, such as Kafka desired
- Proficiency working with large data stores
- Deep understanding of all things “database” - schema design, optimization, scalability, etc
- Experience with the Hadoop ecosystem: HDFS, Spark, Pig, Hive is a plus
- Experience with NoSQL Databases such as MongoDB, Cassandra is a plus
- Experience with Looker, Tableau is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- You are amazingly entrepreneurial
- Provide recommendations and design optimal configurations for large-scale deployments.
- Experience in SDLC, especially testing and deployment. Experience with Jenkins is a plus.
- Working knowledge of scripting languages
- Knowledge around machine learning a plus
- AWS / cloud computing (working knowledge) is a plus
- Unix-like operating system environment (proficient)
- Software version control (e.g. git working knowledge or greater)
- Track record of contributions to open source software projects.