Lead OMS Developer - Sterling Commerce
- Job Title
- Lead OMS Developer - Sterling Commerce
- Job ID
- Brentwood, TN 37027
- Other Location
Senior/Lead OMS Developer
Conexess Group is aiding a prominent retail client in their search for a Lead OMS Developer. This is a 6 month contract with the strong possibility of extensions. Ideal candidates will have proven experience working with Sterling Commerce and several years of hands on experience with Java based web applications.
• 5-8 years of significant experience with Sterling Commerce/ IBM Selling and Fulfillment Suite implementations.
• 8+ years of experience working with developing web applications using enterprise Java technologies.
• In depth knowledge of different modules such as Platform, DOM, Supply Collaboration, GIV, Catalog Management, and Reverse Logistics.
• Strong knowledge of Sterling Commerce architecture.
• Strong working knowledge in building/deployments and integration of Sterling Order Management System (OMS) with enterprise applications is preferred.
• Strong knowledge of relational database (Oracle in particular) is preferred.
• Strong knowledge of specific tools/technologies including XML, Extensible Stylesheet Language Transformations (XSLT), Angular JS, JavaServer Pages (JSP), Java Database Connectivity (JDBC), DOJO, and HTML is preferred.
• Strong working experience with Subversion (SVN) or GIT for source code management is preferred.
• Strong knowledge of memory management and performance tuning related to Sterling OMS is preferred.
• Strong knowledge of building Sterling Commerce applications using Eclipse and its plug-ins is preferred.
• Ability to work independently and manage workload prioritization in order to deliver high quality work products on time and with minimal directions.
• Strong communication, collaboration, and critical thinking skills.
• Preferred experience with payment integrations like Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal.
• Must have experience working with Agile teams.
• Strong critical thinking skills with the ability to use proven problem-solving approaches to most solutions.
• Experience of Retail domain will be an added advantage.
• Architect, design and develop solutions within a multi-functional Agile team to support key business needs for Sterling OMS application.
• Design, implement and test solutions for IBM Sterling OMS.
• Partner with business and IT cross functional teams providing technical leadership to translate business needs into technical designs. Responsible for the overall application delivery ensuring availability, stability, scalability, security, and recoverability.
• Engineer components, and common services based on standard corporate development models, languages and tools.
• Apply software engineering best practices while also leveraging automation across all elements of solution delivery.
• Troubleshoot technical issues, perform root cause analysis and take appropriate action to remediate issues.
• Collaborate effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders. Must be able to document and demonstrate technical solutions by developing documentation, diagrams, code comments, etc.