Technical/IT Business Analyst (Some Database/SQL Experience) - Contract
- Job Title
- Technical/IT Business Analyst (Some Database/SQL Experience) - Contract
- Job ID
- Ann Arbor, MI 48104
- Other Location
Title: Technical/IT Business Analyst
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
- Bachelor’s degree with at least four to seven years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience (systems consulting experience desired).
- At least three years’ experience on an Agile software development team.
- Experience with technical requirements analysis, user story writing, business process modeling/mapping.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to create systematic and manual operations procedures in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in a fast-paced rapidly changing environment.
- Strong facilitation skills.
- Excellent organization and management skills.
- Experience as a product owner a plus.
- Leads documentation and prioritization of user stories
- Decompose, refine, and document requirements using appropriate graphical & textual techniques, including use cases, diagrams, process models, wireframes, functional and technical specifications.
- Leads the collaboration with product owners to define scope
- Prioritize the backlog in conjunction with product owners
- Business process analysis and modeling
- Participation in architecting the logical design of the system with the technical team, including screen design and specifications, data modeling, and documentation of logical processing flows.
- Responsible for facilitating/brokering communication between project owners and the development team.
- Works closely with the technical delivery managers for overall coordination of project activities.
- Act as translator between business and technical community interpreting user needs and translating them into more technical language for the developers (and vice-versa).
- Collaboratively document acceptance criteria with product owners, developers, and QA teams.
- Coordinates and performs user acceptance testing
- Coordinate knowledge transfer from Development Teams to the Help Desk, Admin, and other support team(s).