- Job Title
- Sales Engineer
- Job ID
- New York, NY 10017
- Other Location
WHO WE ARE
Cloud9 Technologies is a voice communication and analytics platform for institutional traders. We leverage cloud services including AWS, a wide array of web services, WebRTC, as well as advanced deep learning techniques to empower firms with the benefit of modern communication tools and enhance trader workflow with actionable voice data & analytics.
Our company was started in 2014 by a team of motivated entrepreneurs and highly successful industry veterans that have started several businesses and taken multiple companies through public offerings. We are well funded, with investors including J.P. Morgan, Barclays, NEX, and Point72 Asset Management. Cloud9 has been profiled in publications such as the Wall Street Journal, Forbes, and Waters Technology. Our award-winning technology was a named the 2017 Best Sell-Side Trading Communication System by Waters Technology for the second year in a row, recognized in the Top 10 innovative solutions of the year by the Futures and Options Industry Association, named to the CB Insights Fintech 250, and the FinTech Global RegTech 100.
By bringing together an experienced group of engineers, product managers, and industry experts, Cloud9 developed a communications platform for the trading floor of the future – offering more functionality and analytic insight than legacy hardware at a fraction of the cost. We’re a group of pioneers who enjoy solving challenges and building disruptive technology – and we’re looking to hire the best and brightest.
Join our team to contribute to the development of the most secure, compliant, and reliable communications platform in the financial services industry.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Assist Sales department with pre and post-sales support
- Assessment and communications of product issues internal to Cloud9 and back to customers
- Assist with RFP process where appropriate
- Engage with customer and prospective customers on product usage and deployment strategies
- Act as key point of client contact for all product and technology issues
- Act as customer escalation point for technology and product problems and concerns
- Be a brand ambassador with in-depth knowledge of our rpoducts, our customer environments and workflows, and all other major financial services technology platforms
THE RIGHT BACKGROUND
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of professional experience within IT in customer service, help desk, and technical support
- Charismatic personality with strong verbal & written communication skills
- Technical troubleshooting capabilities
- Strong telephony experience
- Experience with Trading Floor telephony and/or trading floor support is preferred