Senior IT Project Manager
- Job Title
- Senior IT Project Manager
- Job ID
- Nashville, TN
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a Nashville based client in their search for a Senior IT Project Manager. This is a long term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
In this role, the candidate will work in a fast-paced environment to navigate a combination of waterfall, hybrid, and agile practices across multiple IT and business organizations to drive successful delivery of Data & Analytics efforts. Successful candidates will be able to balance traditional project management responsibilities with mentorship and training as we evolve into a more agile and efficient organization. This is a dynamic project management role where process improvement and innovation is highly encouraged to drive successful project delivery and increased release train velocity. Candidates with previous healthcare or financial industry experience with data management and exchange are best suited for this role.
- Responsible for managing, directing and planning one, but occasionally more than one, complex project consisting of one or more project teams.
- Responsible for coordinating, scheduling and assigning project tasks, team building, maintaining working relationships with client functional areas outside of IT.
- Applies project development methodologies and reporting techniques to indicate project status.
- Allocates staff and budget resources to meet changing corporate needs.
- Identifies and negotiates schedules, milestones and resources required to meet project objectives.
- Organizes and guides project operations through the use of methodologies accepted by the industry.
- Evaluates progress and reports progress in terms of quality and performance metrics common to IT projects.
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills
- Financial planning and analysis
- Strong grasp of PMI, Agile, and SDLC concepts within the project management world
- PMP Certification
- Agile/SAFe certification
- Broad understanding of Data Management Concepts, including exchange/service architecture
- EDI/HL7/CDA/FHIR knowledge
- Prior experience working in a transformative agile environment
- Healthcare Business/Informatics Analytics experience