Sr. Software Engineer (C#.NET, SQL) - Contract to hire
- Job Title
- Sr. Software Engineer (C#.NET, SQL) - Contract to hire
- Job ID
- Springfield, MO 65804
- Other Location
Title: Sr. Software Engineer (C#.NET, SQL)
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is seeking a Senior Software Engineer within our Internal Applications Development Service Team. Communication and collaboration skills are a must in this highly collaborative environment because you will also be interfacing with other product groups for requirement gathering and troubleshooting. A qualified candidate will have previously worked in an environment where continuous integration and the ability to deliver a working product with each sprint was a primary objective. To be successful in this position you need to be self-motivated, have good research skills, and be flexible to keep up with rapid changes in technology.
This team member will participate in design, architecture, implementation and testing of our software applications. This developer will need to be able to develop any slice of the application layer topology including the data layer, application layer and UI layer of applications that the team implements and maintains. This team is responsible for maintaining and developing internal applications as well as many different integrations between other supporting applications. There are currently 14 individuals on this Dev Ops team and about 23 within the department.
- Must have a minimum of 6 of technical experience in software development with a minimum of 4years being in C#/.NET development.
- Must have a minimum of 6 years experience using the Structure Query Language (SQL).
- Bachelor’s degree required in any of the following categories: Software Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, Information Technology.
- Experience with any of following ALM systems / Version Control (Azure DevOps / TFS (Team Foundation Server) / Release Management Octopus Git).
- Agile Development Methodologies (SCRUM)
- SQL Server 2012 or higher experience.
- ASP.NET Core
- Unit testing (NUnit, XUnit, Jest or Cypress).
- Completes product technical design and prototyping, software development, bug verification and resolution.
- Performs system analysis and programming activities which may require extensive research and analysis.
- Provides technical/engineering support for new and existing applications from code delivery until the retirement of the application.
- Provides both individual and budget-level tasks and product effort estimates/costs.
- Ensures timely, effective, and quality delivery of software into production, both at an individual and team level.
- Develops and tests applications based on business requirements and industry best practices.
- Creates required technical documentation.
- Adheres to documented departmental and corporate standards. Participates in the definition and documentation of standards.
- Collaboratively works with QA team to ensure timely delivery of high-quality products.
- Collaboratively works with customer support team to resolve or diagnose defects.
- Performs release validation testing and beta support for projects.
- Researches problems and develops solutions to the problems.
- Conducts unit testing and integration testing for functionality and limits.
- Assists in training and mentoring less experienced peers.
- May contribute to product architecture.
- May assist less experienced peers.