Application Support Rep/Internal Customer Service - 5 Month Contract
- Job Title
- Application Support Rep/Internal Customer Service - 5 Month Contract
- Job ID
- Ann Arbor, MI 48106
- Other Location
Title: Application Support Rep/Internal Customer Service - 5 Month open ended Contract
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
The Applicant Tracking System (ATS) \ Learning Management System support (LMS) rep will assist team members and Franchise customers in order to support the Applicant Tracking System through chat and Learning Management System email inbox. This position requires strong communication skills, the ability to adhere to Corporate policy and procedures and the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the organization
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Team player who works collaboratively and effectively with others; the ability to establish and maintain internal and external relationships
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Ability to respond to tickets quickly (high WPM preferred)
- Ability to troubleshoot systems, processes, and data workflows.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office – especially Outlook
- 1-year experience with LivePerson or other chat programs preferred.
- 1-year experience supporting a technical system preferred.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
Act as first point of chat and email contact for any inquiries regarding the Applicant Tracking System and Learning Management System.
- Using chat as the primary method of communication, the rep will directly communicate with our stores, franchisees, and internal customers.
- The rep will resolve issues and explain them in a non-technical manor so that our customers are better able complete the hiring process and onboarding of new team members
- Create requisitions and stores within the ATS system and troubleshoot issues with hiring and onboarding
- Assist with user account management
- Act as first point of contact for new hire portal configuration and maintenance requests
- Maintain regular contact with customers to keep them informed until date of resolution
- Using email as the primary method of communication, the rep will directly communicate with our stores team members to resolve issues with our team member training system
- Manage the email inbox for Learning Management System, resolving issue or escalating as needed