IT Project Manager - Permanent/Direct Hire
- Job Title
- IT Project Manager - Permanent/Direct Hire
- Job ID
- East Lansing, MI 48823
- Other Location
Title: IT Project Manager
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Do you enjoy working in a team environment?
Do you have high attention to detail?
Do you have strong communication skills?
We are excited for you to apply to our Project manager position. This position is in East Lansing, MI. This position is an integral part of our team that is responsible for coordinating the project team, assigning individual responsibilities, identifying appropriate resources needed, and developing schedules for projects. Our project managers must be familiar with the scope of the project and the function of each team member in order to be able to properly coordinate.
This position requires...
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of information systems and/or banking industry experience required
- 2+ years general project management experience required
- The ability to develop detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, budgets and status reports
- The ability to take projects from original concepts through final implementation
- The ability to assemble project teams and assign individual responsibilities
- Provide meeting facilitation for project related meetings
Here's What We Can Offer You...
Our client has an outstanding Total Rewards package, which includes, but is not limited to:
- Salary commensurate with experience
- 15 vacation days, 12 sick days, and 10 paid holidays per year
- 401(k) plan – up to a 9% employer contribution/match
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life/AD&D benefits, etc.
- Student debt repayment program
- $100/year Logo Wear allowance
- $400/year Wellness Subsidy/Reimbursement & wellness programs