Banking Applications/Software Trainer - Contract
- Job Title
- Banking Applications/Software Trainer - Contract
- Job ID
- Monett, MO 65708-8215
- Other Location
Title: Banking Applications Trainer
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Our Customer Education department is looking for an Applications Trainers to join their team. They are looking for candidates who excel at working with users and customers on one of our core products. This role will focus on training users on banking applications. Training is live at bank sites as well as via WebEx for customers who are undergoing new product installs/conversions and continuing education.
The ideal candidate will have a background in deposits, loans, general ledger, etc. and will have the desire to learn the core system and product knowledge to successfully train users.
- Minimum of 5 years of bank operations, deposits, general ledger or loans experience.
- Minimum of 1 year in application and/or software training experience.
- Must be able to travel up to 50% to banking customer’s locations; including overnight travel.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree.
- Banking application/software experience.
- Applications Training experience.
- Basic knowledge of Word, Power Point, WebEx.
- Designs and delivers software and service training courses or workshops. Creates, designs, and customizes training materials and procedures for each customer situation, and may consult with the customer for appropriate customization.
- Arranges and/or prepares selected training materials (binders, handouts, class files, presentation materials, visuals, software CDs, exercises, etc.) for use during live and web-based training sessions.
- Creates reusable eLearning or internet based training sessions.
- May arrange the training environment (scheduling of rooms and computers for use, location and length of training, attendee list, etc.).
- Tests and maintains software for training purposes.
- Provides customer follow-up on any questions asked during training that required post-training research. Ensures all questions are answered timely and thoroughly.
- Makes changes to training materials based on customer feedback and needs assessment. Assesses the quality of training formats and/or procedures.
- Seeks increased knowledge of features and functions of products and services. Increases knowledge of current training techniques and practices. Keeps current on product changes and upgrades.
- May troubleshoot and debug issues prior to, during, and after installations.
- Prioritizes tasks and documents problems.
- May participate in user conferences.