Driven by a Passion for Excellence
We are proud to be the leading independent Global Sales Organization serving the Meetings & Incentives marketplace, with 250+ member luxury hotels and resorts. We have a passion for our clients, a passion for our Members, and a passion to serve. If you are inspired to find out more about the exciting career opportunities at ALHI, join our talent network by creating a profile, or apply for an existing open position.
We offer the largest portfolio of 4 & 5 Diamond/Star Meeting & Incentive resorts located in the world's most desirable locations.
A Great Place To Work
- Competitive Compensation Package - Wages & Vacation/Sick/Holiday time
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability - First day of employment for eligible associates
- 401(k), with employer contributions
- Positive work culture - A diverse and dynamic team of top-level hospitality/travel professionals
- Job Title
- Marketing Coordinator
- Job ID
- Dallas, TX
- Other Location
Based in Corporate Office, Dallas, TX
Reporting to VP of Marketing
Come join us at Associated Luxury Hotels International (ALHI) as we market over 250 hotels, cruise lines and destination management companies around the world to the Meetings & Incentives industry. ALHI serves as a global sales force and marketing agency for independent luxury hotels around the world.
The marketing team executes strategic, innovative marketing and events to promote our member hotels to the Meetings & Incentives industry. As a member-based organization, we serve two key audiences: our members, and the clients who work with us to book meeting and incentive travel business with them.
The Marketing Coordinator will be an integral part of the marketing team while also providing additional administrative support to both the VP of Marketing and the VP of Meeting Experience & Design in Dallas, TX.
Administrative Duties (20%): The Coordinator will work directly with Vice President of Marketing and the Vice President of Meeting Experience & Design to manage administrative tasks including travel bookings, document creation and execution, maintaining calendars, and expense reports.
Marketing Duties (80%): This position will play an integral role in organizing and executing marketing materials including corporate communications, paid media placements and content marketing with the Marketing & Communications Manager and the Vice President of Marketing. This position offers the opportunity to learn more about content marketing, advertising, social media marketing, PR and overall integrated marketing strategy in the hospitality industry.
The Marketing Coordinator will report directly to the Vice President of Marketing.
- Professional and personable: You have strong verbal and written communication skills, including drafting professional correspondence and official documents, but at the same time have a knack for building relationships and connecting with coworkers and members/clients.
- Organized: Spreadsheets, reporting, lists and checking boxes are part of your personal routine and order is the name of your game.
- Tech savvy: You can easily learn various digital platforms and tools, and have a basic proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint, as well as a desire to learn more.
- Industrious: You are not afraid to ask questions to clarify, find creative solutions to problem solve, and then roll up your sleeves to get the job done.
Experience and Qualifications
A minimum of 3 years of work experience in a related field, preferably at a hotel/resort or marketing agency as a marketing coordinator or account executive. A bachelor’s degree preferably in business, communications or journalism is preferred.
Roles and Responsibilities
Duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Provide administrative assistance to VP of Marketing and VP of Meeting Experience & Design including compiling expense reports, tracking department budgets and maintaining organizational spreadsheets
- Serve as the key contact for marketing assistance for the Global Sales office
- Maintain the Digital Asset Management tool (DAM) with marketing assets including photos, video, logos and key documents
- Liaising with the graphic design firm on marketing projects, ensuring brand standards are met
- Update content on the web site
- Traffic ad creative to execute the paid media plan
- Assist the Marketing & Communications Manager in organizing and creating marketing content, including content for social media, email marketing and web
- Maintain relationships with ALHI members and partners and serving as the point person for key projects
- Performance of other duties, as needed and as assigned, by the Vice President of Marketing