- Job Title
- Tech Writer
- Job ID
- Nashville, TN
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a Nashville based client in their search for a Technical Writer. This is a long term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the process and applications to translate complex information into simple, polished and engaging content. Research, outline, write, and edit new and existing content, working closely with business owners to understand project requirements.
- Develop comprehensive documentation to meet organizational standards Independently gather information from subject matter experts to develop, organize, and write procedure manuals, technical specifications and process documentation.
- Write easy-to-understand content that meets the needs of the targeted audience.
- Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications
- Support project team with configuration, efficient release/base-lining management, and provide recommendations for improving change management
- 2-4 years' experience in a Healthcare setting as an effective technical writer
- Previous experience writing documentation and procedural materials for multiple audiences
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, focusing on prioritization
- Proven ability to quickly learn and understand complex topics
- Drive mentality of quality being owned by the entire team
- Passion for finding bottlenecks and thresholds in existing team; passion for improving configuration quality
- Experience working to improve user experience: design, UI, and help refine content and create visuals and diagrams for technical support content
- Prior 1-2 years Medicare Operations experience