City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Entry Level Paralegal
- Job Title
- Entry Level Paralegal
- Job ID
- Providence, RI
- Other Location
Currently seeking an Entry Level Paralegal for a top law firm in downtown Providence. This client is looking for candidates that will be a dedicated and committed team player.
This is for a large firm with a great reputation and the position offers EXCELLENT health benefits, vacation time, and several other perks. The Junior Paralegal position will also offer excellent leadership and growth potential. Great opportunity for a recent college graduate looking to jump-start their career in the legal field!
Responsibilities of the Entry Level Paralegal:
- Responsible for all attorney’s clerical tasks including organizing and establishing case files.
- Complete legal documents and maintain compliance with regulations.
- Confirm the case status with the attorney.
- Help attorney prepares for court and trial (if necessary).
- Perform typing, filing and document and file review.
- Screen calls and takes messages.
- Maintain working knowledge of relevant changes in laws affecting assigned areas of expertise, assessing the effect on current procedures and make recommendations to attorneys.
- Perform general office administration duties and other general office assignments upon request.
Requirements of the Entry Level Paralegal:
- Possess the ability to multitask and maintain a high level of organization
- Ability to handle administrative duties with minimal supervision
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Relevant internship experience completed during college education
- The ideal candidate will be hardworking and professional with the ability to multitask and maintain a high level of organization.
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.
Walk-ins Are Welcome!
If you have experience in Admin, Finance, Customer Service, Legal Admin, Medical Admin, Please bring your resume and speak with a Recruiter today! 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday, 480 Broadway, Providence, RI
- Required Skills