City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Floating Medical Admin Secretary
- Job Title
- Floating Medical Admin Secretary
- Job ID
- Wakefield, RI 02879
- Other Location
A very busy medical office in the Wakefield area is now seeking a friendly and experienced Floating Medical Admin Secretary for a fast-paced office. We offer great benefits as well as a competitive salary!
We are seeking an individual with experience in the healthcare field as well as in an office or administrative environment to work as a Medical Secretary.
Responsibilities of the Floating Medical Admin Secretary include but are not limited to:
- High emphasis on phone skills - answering/referring inquiries and scheduling appointments
- Welcoming and checking in patients/ visitors
- Monitoring daily schedule to ensure all appointments are running on schedule and smooth patient flow
- Obtaining and verifying patient demographics and insurance information
- Accurate entry of patient information into the office's computer system
- Clerical responsibilities include filing, faxing, phones and maintaining cleanliness of patient waiting area
Required skills and experience of the Floating Medical Admin Secretary:
- Self-starter, organized, multi-tasker, team player, outgoing
- Excels in written communication - great customer service skills required
- 1 to 3 years experience in filing and general reception
- Familiarity with medical terminology and computer systems
Qualified candidates, please submit your resume for consideration.
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.
Walk-ins Are Welcome!
If you have experience in Admin, Finance, Customer Service, Legal Admin, Medical Admin, Please bring your resume and speak with a Recruiter today! 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday, 480 Broadway, Providence, RI
- Required Skills