City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
- Job Title
- Legal Assistant
- Job ID
- Providence, RI
- Other Location
This is an immediate hire for an experienced Legal Assistant for a well-respected Providence-based law firm.
Responsibilities of the Legal Assistant:
- Assist in all aspects of the litigation from pre-litigation to post-litigation work
- Manage case files, maintain client contact and interact with attorneys.
- Complete medical summaries (review, write, summarize)
Requirements of the Legal Assistant:
- Litigation experience required
- 2 years previous experience in a legal setting
- Experience working with case management software preferred
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Ideal candidates will have 3 to 4 years of legal industry experience.
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.
Walk-ins Are Welcome!
If you have experience in Admin, Finance, Customer Service, Legal Admin, Medical Admin, Please bring your resume and speak with a Recruiter today! 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday, 480 Broadway, Providence, RI
- Required Skills
e-filing, legal documentation prep.